Friday, March 21, 2014

MONEY....life expectancy

I have been worrying a lot about India nowadays....
we have had enough wealth but still begging for economic crisis.. poverty, food, shelter... etc.

Just let me ask one simple question.

why are we working for?
-Food...isn't it? 
at end of the day, all we need is just Food to fill our stomach. 
once hunger is over, we need a shelter to sleep, then to think of running a family, kids, education, work life balance, status symbol, savings, spending.. blah..blah.. blah...

what the hell is going on?
everyday, I confront lot of beggars...
everyday, I see small kids starving for food...
everyday, I read violent deaths in one or another corner of country...


scams... enormous crimes... Corruption in people mindset, corruption in lifestyle, corruption in government, corruption in law and order.. Corruption everywhere..

its all because of MONEY... MONEY... MONEY..

Here is my thought/ might be some adjustments required based on real life possibilities...

what if we give up the concept of paper currency / money and work for trading with grains and other commodities? 

what would I get as my paycheck?
2 sacks of Rice, 2 sacks of Wheat & other organic grains + special allowances 200 gm of dry fruits + incentive 500 gm of walnuts 

Let me go and buy vegetables in trade with grains

Let me pay his rent by 20kg of wheat

Let me save his grains in any bank and pay for his kids education

I am eligible to build only one house / flat. 

I am eligible for LPG, Gas and water with my ration card.

none could save more than certain limits of life expectancy.

we still work in an office, 
but our company would pay us in terms of grains/ fruits & vegetables / or some metals like gold, silver, copper. 

BUT NO PAPER Currency OR ELECTRONIC MONEY CONCEPT HERE

Here the first problem rings bell in our brain... 

-What does the Government would do? 

its a million dollar question, but my answer is simple and many fold. 
Government owns governance of activities, since we had taken out the concept of money, there wont be any crimes which are related to money.

of course, there would be crimes with respect to sexual harassment!... since police do not have any work with related to money and assets related crimes, they could handle these cases. 

-Still there are lot of clever people in our crowd, they never work, always escape from work and come only to get wages.
let them live in their way... managers would take care of them since there is no Money to buy such waste resources ;-)

-What if I fall in sick, What if I need to undergo a surgery?
same way., Since Government is taking care of all our activities, they could arrange a better treatment for us.

- No I don't trust Government hospitals, I want to do it in a reliable hospital...
Yeah, go ahead and do it, by trading few gold coins or diamonds...

-Where will I get gold and diamond?
That's the common men's mentality... What does bank do man?.. Go and apply a medical loan with doctor's certificate & bank could lend you... later to your operation come back and pay your loan.. Cool isn't it?

-No, I'm sorry I'm not comfortable with your statements... I would want to live in my luxurious way which i deserve now... Only money could make me feel safe, that's why I'm earning for
Neither Do I... but considering top most rich people and bottom most poor people, we have to do something to fix it.

let us trust government once, and see!.. they would own hospitals & staffs.. etc  there are no money.. so they are free from corruption.

those who really like to be doctor, and want to serve the people would only become doctor, they would save you... don't worry.

-OK, what about sex workers? alcoholics, drug addicts, tobacco consumers..?
since Government Owns governance of activities, it will Ban country wide tobacco, drugs, alcohols.. etc and of course will make a way to live for those sex workers... 

-No.......! I live in a cold place with less temperature, I need alcohol to survive
well in that case, you could get approval from your local collector and alcohol would be distributed in ration (which is the shop owned by government)

-What does other people will do? I have a work, I'm doing it. there are plenty of people who doesn't have any work... they simply stay in the street watching us
well, as I said early, Government owns governance of activities, it will initiate lot of projects & it will create employment for all its citizen. & moreover there is no free meals. if you want grains, you need to work.. so you would work and get your wages in terms of gold or grains...
  
-OK, what the hell we do with our current corrupted big fat politicians?
rule is a rule. its applicable for every living species in the planet. they would have to surrender every asset they hold to the government and start working with us. there wont be any election or change in government, since Army is executing the operations. one board of well versed team would control army with defined process (we can include six sigma or cmmi here no offense).

friends.. I want to address these such questions and analyze practical difficulties to get rid of money related issues. 
Kindly post your questions and lets discuss and try to address. one or other day, may be after a big natural disaster, human beings would realize, Money has no value to stop any disaster, it can only create more.

No comments: